Product Care Description
1. To remove dust or dirt, brush the belt gently with a soft-bristled tooth brush or shoe brush.
2. Dry the belt immediately with a dry cloth if got water on the belt.
3. Rub the saddle soap all over the belt.
4. Wipe it down, to remove excess saddle soap and dirt, with a clean, dry cloth.
5. Use a leather conditioner applied to a soft cloth.
6. Rub the cloth over both sides of the belt until the belt has absorbed much of the conditioner.
chia tyng H.
Nice belt! ~ soft leather
great quality belt, hopefully a reversible version will be out