Bamboo Fibre Cotton Bath Towel
Your cotton towel might be soft and fluffy, but just wait until you get a touch of this bamboo bath towel against your skin. Bamboo towels might be unfamiliar for some, but they’re becoming more popular in spas and luxury establishments around the world.Our plush hotel-quality towels are made exclusively from qualified Bamboo-Viscose, making them an eco-friendly choice that can last you for years and years.
RM49 for 1pc of bath towel.
With one soft and gentle pat, you'll be much drier than if you were to use a cotton towel.
Bamboo fibres are great for taking the moisture out of anything, and this towel is able to soak a lot of water quickly.
Bamboo fibres contain a naturally occurring antimicrobial agent that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it. That means you can use the same towels for days before having to wash it!
Bamboo is a hygienic and hypo-allergenic option due to its resistance to odour, mould, mildew and bacteria.
Super soft and comfy
Bamboo towels are fantastically soft, as well as extremely durable. These towels are extra resistant to piling and shrinkage.
Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable. Once you have no further use for a bamboo product, you can rest easy knowing that it will return to the Earth leaving minimal environmental impact!
MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
Our towels are manufactured in environmentally friendly facilities under socially responsible conditions. The bamboo towel collection has undergone comprehensive laboratory testing to ensure chemical safety and sustainability by manufacturers.
Hypoallergenic and sensitive-skin friendly
These soft, absorbent towels are a great alternative if you suffer from allergies or are sensitive to fabrics that are synthetic.
Product Care Description
1. How do I care for this product?
- Please wash and dry before using your new towel.
- Use cold water, mild detergent for best washing results
- Avoid bleach or fabric softeners that may break down the fabric
- Dry immediately after washing. Tumble drying towels on low heat will allow the towles to become extra fluffy and soft.
- Dry your towels away from direct sunlight. Colour discolouration occurs over time if towels are left in direct sunlight.
2. Are returns or exchanges allowed?
Due to hygiene reasons, returns and exchanges are not accepted for this product.To know more, please view our return policy
3. What if the item I received is damaged or faulty?
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with image proof of the defect or damage. Please note that emails regarding defective items will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.