Developed by specialists for maximum concentration. Hypoallergenic nature assures gentleness on skin and clothes. This formula removes toughest stains, eliminate odour and keeping your laundry natural and soft.
Proudly made in Malaysia.
*Naturally scented from blended essential oils.
*Powered by plants, no chemicals used.
*Safe around kids and the planet.
*0% fragrances & Colouring.
*Safe for sensitive skin
*Last up to 30 loads
*Friendly to front load and top load washing machine (1 full cap can be used for 7kg per load.)
1. NO SLS, SLES, sulfates, petrochemicals, chlorine, phosphates, animal by products dyes, Caustics, allergens or optical brighteners.
2. Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, vegan, biodegradable, and grey water safe.
3. Safe for those with sensitive skin and allergies.
4. Plant-base and biodegradable cleansers safely remove stains and odors, leaving clothes naturally soft and fresh.
5. Industry-leading 2x concentration reduces usage of plastic, water, and energy by more than 80% (compared to non-concentrated liquid detergents).
6. Never test on animals Certified Cruelty-Free.
7. Formulation under licensed from Ecoganix.
For heavily soiled areas, pour directly onto fabric and rub. Then add item immediately to washer.
Fill cap to top for large loads, use more for larger or heavily soiled loads, less for smaller loads.
Care and Caution:
Please keep out of reach from children and pets.
Thoughtfully sourced ingredients:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucosie, Sodium Benzote, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melalueca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Eucalytus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Potassium Sorbate.
1. Is this safe to use in top load and front-load washing machines?
Yes. friendly to front load machines top load machines. 1 full cap can be used for 7kg per load as it is concentrated laundry detergent.
2. Can I use this on dark clothes?
Yes. We recommend using cold tap water on a gentle cycle and turning dark laundry inside out.
3. Can I use this on delicate garments and denim?
Yes. But always follow manufacturer's instructions for the garment you intend to clean.
4. Do you have any advice for hand washing?
Do not soak non colour fast fabrics, silk, wool or leather articles or those with metal fasteners or flame retardant finishes. If you have any doubts about a garment’s colour fastness then you should wash separately in cool water. If colour loss occurs do not soak and always wash separately. Always read garment care labels.
5. Water Temperature And Laundry Detergent Suds.
Temperature definitely affects the amount of sudsing in your laundry. When using Seventh Generation laundry products, higher temperatures will result in increased sudsing.
6. Can Oxwhite Laundry Detergents Be Used In Any Water Temperature?
Yes, our laundry detergents are effective in cold, warm, and hot water washes. We suggest washing in cold water because it saves energy.