Details & Product Features
Breathable Dry-Tech polyester fabric, created from a blend of 66% cotton and 34% polyester
- The ideal combination of comfort with a clean silhouette
- Dry-Tech fabric
- Made in Thailand
- Machine washable
When the heat's turned up in warm climates, this light and breathable polo tee is just the thing to help you keep cool, dry and comfortable all day long. If you're looking for something effortlessly smart casual, this a must-have addition to your collection — as easy to style as it is to care for. We've updated the design of the traditional polo, extending the length around the sleeves for better mobility and tailoring the overall fit to the Asian physique. Our proprietary double-layered Dry-Tech polyester fabric is highly ventilating, thanks to the utilisation of special weaving techniques. Moisture instantly passes through the fabric's outer layer and gets absorbed so quickly it never leaves a visible stain. It's truly no sweat.
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with similar colours, to prevent shrinkage
- Separate lights and pastels from dark-coloured clothes, then wash similar colours together
- Recommend using gentle to mild detergents and only use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Iron on the reverse with low temperature
- Pull gently into shape
- Line dry in shade
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
- Do not tumble dry
- Kindly consult the washing care label before washing as it will be different for each clothing
- Colour transfer of dark-coloured products may occur during use due to friction and when handling while wet. Wash separately
- Wash all new clothing before wearing
What if the item I received is damaged or faulty?
If you have a concern about a faulty or damaged item,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepted for manufacture defect.
1. How long does delivery take?
Delivery within West Malaysia will take 7-10 Business days, East Malaysia 10-15 business days and international delivery will take 20– 30 business days once your order has been shipped out from our warehouse. It is customer's responsibility to check the status of the item upon ordering after order confirmation is sent via email.
2. How can I track my order?
-We will send tracking information to the e-mail address associated with your order once the item has shipped.
3. What are the shipping rates?
- We work hard to lower our shipping costs to pass those savings on to you. Right now, we offer free shipping for orders RM120 and over and a flat rate of RM4 for orders RM60 and over. Otherwise, we charge a flat rate of RM8 for shipping for anything else.
*Orders that are being shipped outside of Malaysia will range anywhere from RM40 - RM80. Please feel free to email us if there is anything we can further assist you with.
4. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
5. Which shipping carries do you use?
-We use Freightmark (FMX)
6. How can I change my order after it's been placed?
- Since the turnaround time on packages are so fast, changing an order after it’s been placed can be tricky. Because of this, we recommend emailing us immediately at email@example.com upon realising that something may be wrong with your order. We will always do our best to make sure you’ll get what you need. However, if orders are processed by our warehouse team, then unfortunately, we will not be able to amend the said order.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges<