Product Care Description
1. To remove dust or dirt, brush the belt gently with a soft-bristled tooth brush or shoe brush.
2. Dry the belt immediately with a dry cloth if got water on the belt.
3. Rub the saddle soap all over the belt.
4. Wipe it down, to remove excess saddle soap and dirt, with a clean, dry cloth.
5. Use a leather conditioner applied to a soft cloth.
6. Rub the cloth over both sides of the belt until the belt has absorbed much of the conditioner.
The leather is soft but durable. It's quality is much more better than those selling at departmental store. The buckle is cool with the brand name engraved.
easy to use
The buckle is exactly what I need. Very practical, looks professional and elegant. Nice job
Nice and good quality, especially the buckle which fit the button on the trouser
Good quality. Worth the value
King Lin H.
Got my new belt for new year 2020.
Soon Yeong T.
Kian keang Y.
Quality is good.
Lee Guang C.
Good quality and nice design
Meet the expectations... Good quality for the price