- Genuine top grain cow leather
- Zinc alloy pin buckle, gunmetal silver
- Hand-painted edges
- Buckle dimensions: 75 x 42mm, belt 35mm wide
Age is truly just a number for our belt collection — thanks to a sustainable tanning process, aging imbues the leather with a distinct, seasoned texture that will last you for many a year. With delicate stitching, feathered edges, and a naturally well-oiled finish, this adjustable belt is an elegant complement to any pair of pants.
Product Care Description
1. To first remove dust or dirt from the belt, brush the belt gently with a soft-bristled toothbrush or shoe brush.
2. Carefully rub saddle soap across the surface of the belt.
3. Use a dry cloth to wipe away excess saddle soap and leftover dirt.
4. Should the belt come into contact with water during the cleaning process, dry the affected area immediately with a dry cloth.
5. Apply leather conditioner to the belt with a new clean, soft cloth, and massage the leather until the conditioner has been fully absorbed.