Product Care Description
1. To remove dust or dirt, brush the belt gently with a soft-bristled tooth brush or shoe brush.
2. Dry the belt immediately with a dry cloth if got water on the belt.
3. Rub the saddle soap all over the belt.
4. Wipe it down, to remove excess saddle soap and dirt, with a clean, dry cloth.
5. Use a leather conditioner applied to a soft cloth.
6. Rub the cloth over both sides of the belt until the belt has absorbed much of the conditioner.
Kai Chuin O.
A perfect match for my pants on my waist!
Zhi Tong T.
It is good quality and look pretty nice. The only problem is it doesn't fit at my waist, it is still need 1 more hole for that.
I do believe it will be a warm behavior if Oxwhite could fit it for us while we provide our waist size.