COVID-19: How we are responding
The OXWHITE team | 31 Mar 2020
As we navigate the rising uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to share how we are doing our part to flatten the curve.
Your well-being and safety make up the heart of our business. As updates stream in by the hour, we are working with our delivery partners to put appropriate safety measures in place while getting your orders to you with minimal disruptions.
Adjusting how we Operate
- Deliveries are still ongoing as per usual and while we strive to deliver your parcels to you in the shortest time possible, we anticipate some potential delays in light of regulations that may impact the movement of our logistic partners' drivers
- Our delivery dates would be slightly different from before due to the MCO/RMO and you may view more details here
- We would appreciate if you could go through the items in your cart, delivery address and contact number before placing your order. This would help us get your orders out to you at the soonest time possible. However, our usual cancellation policy applies. If you change your mind and decide to amend your order or address, please notify us at least within 12 hours from order time.
Ready Stock Items
*East Malaysia and International order delivery time frame may differ as to the majority of flights are grounded and there are limited flights available.
West Malaysia - 10 - 15 business days
East Malaysia - 20 - 30 business days
International - 20 to 30 business days
Ensuring our Warehouse Remains Safe
- Our colleagues undergo temperature checks throughout the day, so they remain fit to serve you.
Staying Vigilant on our Delivery Front
- Delivery personnel undergo daily temperature checks to ensure that they're all healthy to deliver your goods to you.
We’re here if you need to talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here. Should you have any concerns or queries, feel free to reach us anytime at email@example.com
For now, stay healthy and positive. ♡