Our new denim collection is developed for the go-getters in life, the ones who need to stay active and stylish at the same time. Designed to move, its mixture of cotton, polyester and spandex results in all-around stretch jeans that moulds to your body, and with every cutting coming in 3 different washes and colours, we believe our new line of denim can fulfil your desire in a comfy pair of pants. Our Men Slim Straight Denim features a regular rise with a straight cut. Find comfort that fits your day in day out staple, this denim is our adaptation from the traditional men jeans cutting, transforming it into something that can adjust to the needs of every man in this era.Specifications:
- Slim Straight Fit : Snug comfortable fit through the hips and thighs, regular rise, Slim fit with straight cut.
- 3 Washes : Blue Denim (Dark Tone), Mid wash (Mid Tone), Light Wash (Light Tone)
- Made with Stretch Denim for an all day comfort fit.
- YKK Zipper
- Model is 187CM, weight 72KG, wearing size 30.
- 80% Cotton
- 18% Polyester
- 2% Spandex
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources.
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with similar colours, to prevent shrinkage
- Shrinkage may occur due to nature of its material
- Separate lights and pastels from dark-coloured clothes, then wash similar colours together
- Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Iron on the reverse with low temperature
- Line dry in shade
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash before use
- Kindly consult the washing care label before washing as it will be different for each clothing
- Colour transfer of dark-coloured products may occur during use due to friction and when handling while wet. Wash separately
- Wash all new clothing before wearing
What if the item I received is damaged or faulty?
If you have a concern about a faulty or damaged item,
please email email@example.com. Accepted for manufacture defect.
1. How long does delivery take?
Delivery within West Malaysia will take 7-10 Business days, East Malaysia 10-15 business days and international delivery will take 20– 30 business days once your order has been shipped out from our warehouse. It is customer's responsibility to check the status of the item upon ordering after order confirmation is sent via email.
2. How can I track my order?
-We will send tracking information to the e-mail address associated with your order once the item has shipped.
3. What are the shipping rates?
- We work hard to lower our shipping costs to pass those savings on to you. Right now, we offer free shipping for orders RM120 and over and a flat rate of RM4 for orders RM60 and over. Otherwise, we charge a flat rate of RM8 for shipping for anything else. *Orders that are being shipped outside of Malaysia will range anywhere from RM40 - RM80. Please feel free to email us if there is anything we can further assist you with.
4. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
5. Which shipping carries do you use?
-We use Freightmark (FMX)
6. How can I change my order after it's been placed?
- Since the turnaround time on packages are so fast, changing an order after it’s been placed can be tricky. Because of this, we recommend emailing us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org upon realising that something may be wrong with your order. We will always do our best to make sure you’ll get what you need. However, if orders are processed by our warehouse team, then unfortunately, we will not be able to amend the said order.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
1. What is your return and exchange policy?
-If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for an exchange or a full refund within 30 days from the day you've received your parcel. (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging with the tag still attached and not damaged). Merchandise returned not in its original state may not qualify for an exchange or a refund.
To return, please email us at email@example.com with your order number.
2. What items can't be returned?
-Due to hygiene reasons, returns and exchanges for products listed below will not be accepted.
- WOMEN COMFY BIKINI PANTIES
- BATH TOWEL, FACE TOWEL & HAND TOWEL
- MEN TRUNKS / MEN COMFORTFLEX TRUNK
- LOUNGE WEAR
- MEN EVERYDAY BOXERS
- NATURAL LAUNDRY LIQUID 1L
- SANITISER MIST 1000ML
- OXWHITE BREATHEASY MASK
- MEN BRIEFS
- BAMBOO FIBRE COTTON BATH TOWEL
- PREMIUM BATH TOWEL
-2 in 1 BAMBOO FIBRE COTTON BATH TOWEL
- 2 in 1 PREMIUM BATH TOWEL
3. What's the timeline for my exchange or refund?
-For the vast majority of returns, it takes about 10-15 Business Days for us to get your package at the fulfilment centre, inspect your return, process it into inventory and for you to receive your exchange or refund.
4. Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
-As an online business our prices change in response to fashion trends, stock and demand from customers. In this case we will not refund the difference.