Q&A for Slim Fit | Oxford Shirt Pre-Order
What does Enzyme wash mean?
It’s a type of process to break the fiber to make the fabric softer as all 100% cotton materials are usually rough and uncomfortable.
What’s the difference between Oxwhite’s previous shirt collection and Oxwhite’s Oxford Shirt?
The Oxford shirt is business casual and it’s a completely different material.
Is it 100% Supima Cotton?
No, we use 100% normal cotton.
Is it non-iron as well?
No, it is not non-iron.
Do you have ready stock for the Oxford shirt?
For the time being, it is only applicable for pre-order.
Are the cutting the same as your previous Oxwhite Business Wear Collection?
No. The cutting are not the same. The Oxford Business Casual Shirts are slightly different.
T&C for Tier Pricing Promo
- Promotion price will only be applicable for 2 or more items placed in a single order and it’s only applicable for the Oxford Shirt
- 2 or more orders can’t be combined into 1 to enjoy the promotion.
- Voucher codes are not applicable for this promotion.
- Any items purchased with promotional price, will be refunded according to the promotional price.
- Limited stocks available only.
- This promotion is only available from 12.30pm 11th July 2019 to 11.59pm 18th July 2019
- Oxwhite reserves the rights to terminate this promotion and/or campaign at any given time without any prior information.
- Oxwhite reserves the rights to cancel any orders without any prior notice or information.