Your favorite Bamboo towel is now available in a 2 in 1 pack for your face and hands! Definitely a must-have in your daily routine be it skincare or even a post-workout. Get ready to wrap your skin in luxurious cloud of softness. Our Bamboo Towel is also made in Green by OEKO-TEX®, making it an eco-friendly choice and designed to last you for years and years.
Spec: Bamboo Fibre Cotton
weight: 370 gm
With one soft and gentle pat, you'll be much drier than if you were to use a cotton towel.
2. Highly absorbent
Bamboo fibres are great for taking the moisture out of anything, and this towel is able to soak a lot of water quickly.
Bamboo fibres contain a naturally occurring antimicrobial agent that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it. That means you can use the same towels for days before having to wash it!
Bamboo is a hygienic and hypo-allergenic option due to its resistance to odour, mould, mildew and bacteria.
5. Super soft and comfy
Bamboo towels are fantastically soft, as well as extremely durable. These towels are extra resistant to piling and shrinkage.
Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable. Once you have no further use for a bamboo product, you can rest easy knowing that it will return to the Earth leaving minimal environmental impact!
7. MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
Our towels are manufactured in environmentally friendly facilities under socially responsible conditions. The bamboo towel collection has undergone comprehensive laboratory testing to ensure chemical safety and sustainability by manufacturers.
8. Hypoallergenic and sensitive-skin friendly
These soft, absorbent towels are a great alternative if you suffer from allergies or are sensitive to fabrics that are synthetic.
1. Please wash and dry before using your new towel.
2. Use cold water, mild detergent for best washing results
3. Avoid bleach or fabric softeners that may break down the fabric
4. Dry immediately after washing. Tumble drying towels on low heat will allow the towles to become extra fluffy and soft.
5. Dry your towels away from direct sunlight. Colour discolouration occurs over time if towels are left in direct sunlight.
1. What if the item I received is damaged or faulty?
you have a concern about a faulty or damaged item, please email email@example.com
1. How long does delivery take?
Delivery within West Malaysia will take 7-10 Business days, East Malaysia 10-15 business days and international delivery will take 20– 30 business days once your order has been shipped out from our warehouse. It is customer's responsibility to check the status of the item upon ordering after order confirmation is sent via email.
2. How can I track my order?
-We will send tracking information to the e-mail address associated with your order once the item has shipped.
3. What are the shipping rates?
- We work hard to lower our shipping costs to pass those savings on to you. Right now, we offer free shipping for orders RM120 and over and a flat rate of RM4 for orders RM60 and over. Otherwise, we charge a flat rate of RM8 for shipping for anything else. *Orders that are being shipped outside of Malaysia will range anywhere from RM40 - RM80. Please feel free to email us if there is anything we can further assist you with.
4. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
5. Which shipping carries do you use?
-We use Freightmark (FMX)
6. How can I change my order after it's been placed?
- Since the turnaround time on packages are so fast, changing an order after it’s been placed can be tricky. Because of this, we recommend emailing us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org upon realising that something may be wrong with your order. We will always do our best to make sure you’ll get what you need. However, if orders are processed by our warehouse team, then unfortunately, we will not be able to amend the said order.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
1. What is your return and exchange policy?
-If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for an exchange or a full refund within 30 days from the day you've received your parcel. (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging with the tag still attached and not damaged). Merchandise returned not in its original state may not qualify for an exchange or a refund.
To return, please email us at email@example.com with your order number.
2. What items can't be returned?
-Due to hygiene reasons, returns and exchanges for products listed below will not be accepted.
- WOMEN COMFY BIKINI PANTIES
- BATH TOWEL, FACE TOWEL & HAND TOWEL
- MEN TRUNKS / MEN COMFORTFLEX TRUNK
- LOUNGE WEAR
- MEN EVERYDAY BOXERS
- NATURAL LAUNDRY LIQUID 1L
- SANITISER MIST 1000ML
- OXWHITE BREATHEASY MASK
- MEN BRIEFS
- BAMBOO FIBRE COTTON BATH TOWEL
- PREMIUM BATH TOWEL
-2 in 1 BAMBOO FIBRE COTTON BATH TOWEL
- 2 in 1 PREMIUM BATH TOWEL
3. What's the timeline for my exchange or refund?
-For the vast majority of returns, it takes about 10-15 Business Days for us to get your package at the fulfilment centre, inspect your return, process it into inventory and for you to receive your exchange or refund.
4. Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
-As an online business our prices change in response to fashion trends, stock and demand from customers. In this case we will not refund the difference.